Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I feel kind of bad




Between my law review comment and moot court I have printed probably 6 boxes of papers. I'm starting to feel bad. Not to mention for every item I print in Lexis it wastes 2 pages as a cover sheet and an end sheet. 

I wish I could use my rewards points to plant a tree or something. Something like the Carbon Offset where you buy more points for your carbon footprint. 


All else aside, I've got very little to complain about . . . or at least I am so busy that I don't have time to complain. January and February are going to be busier than any other time in law school. On another note, I sent my resume back out to a firm that rejected me in the fall with my new grades (slightly lower) and got a really contrite email asking me to come interview at their expense. They said that my resume had been "misplaced" (I guess we both "forgot about" that rejection letter they sent me). I should have some more fun posts coming up soon, I've somewhat started on a few in class, but then I get distracted by the LA Times crossword. I'll be free around Feb. 15 and maybe I can actually blog. I do love how I get the reputation for disappearing because of the woman. At least we don't disappear to make salads.

4 comments:

Guy Fawkes said...

It's a trend over the course of years, not weeks. Also, Law & Order reruns are usually involved when I disappear.

Guy Fawkes said...

Also, you should start shredding old newspapers and making paper out of those. You know, kindergarten style. I wonder if the Lexis printer can use homemade paper.

Megan said...

I take personal offense to that...

Sharon said...

No making fun of me using words like "reliance" when you're the top Lexis user in the whole school. That's a pretty darn big dork award.