Friday, September 14, 2007

Up on Friday

I just came up at 8:15 for a make up class for Judge Federalist's class. When I got inside I saw a rush of my classmates coming out. When I got to the top of the stairs, Spicoli told me someone else was in the room and our makeup wasn't until 10:10. I just wish they had told me sooner.

After its done I have to wait around until 4 for a job interview with a major legal market firm. The firm is sending a name partner who went to this institution for undergrad. I'll bet anything he put it on this Friday to go to the game tomorrow and get a head start on tailgating.

They are interviewing the usual group of 12-15 students I see every time I go into the interview office. I want to send an email asking if I'm one of the five they drove to see or the ten they chose to fill time.

Note: This is NOT me complaining about a job search going lousy. I'm just complaining about having to be at school all day on a Friday.

1 comment:

Guy Fawkes said...

Oh come on, we all have the right to complain about the job search.