Sunday, November 23, 2008

Concerted Action (That's a Tort!)

So it's 11 days until my first exam... and I haven't read a single case since October of my first semester. That's over two years. In fact, before today I had not read a single page. So, today, I managed to read 13 pages of Bus. Orgs. and 2 pages of a 62 page outline... it was time to celebrate!

But I don't understand this:

My plans tonight: crack a bottle of red and watch the game. My friends' plans tonight: crack and bottle of red and watch the game. Problem is, no one wanted to watch it together.

So my question is this: is it (A) finals, (B) stress, (C) apathy, (D) the culmination and angst of almost 2.5 years of law school, or (E) all of the above?

So, we all drank a bottle of red wine by ourselves.

Now I'm going to watch Love Actually. Thank you El Guapo.

1 comment:

Krista said...

i don't think it counts as drinking alone if you all did it together it different rooms. ;) good luck on your finals.