Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Breakish

Spring break was officially one of the best ever. Austin, TX is an amazing city, and the company was even better. It didn't even bother me that there were four 5-8 year old girls running around the house for a few days, and I usually don't care much for young children. The break came at a great time in terms of everyone needing a vacation, but it also served as a reminder of how great life can be away from law school.

It's amazing how quickly the week went by. I read about a week's worth of Contracts and worked on the brief a little bit, but that's about it. I'm going to spend the next week and a half kicking my own ass for not getting more done on the brief. The fact that the first draft turned out pretty well is probably making me overconfident in the final version. Here's hoping for that elusive one-per-section A...

God, the burnout is really starting to kick in.

No comments: